- This event has passed.
10th Jun 2020
2020 marks 10 years of the Open Preservation Foundation. To honour this occasion, we invite you to join for a virtual conference on 10 June. OPFCON celebrates a decade of OPF, considers our impact on the community, and reflects on our role in the future of digital preservation.
The theme of OPFCON is open sustainable digital preservation and the selected contributions consider the following areas:
- Knowledge sharing, policy and best practice
- Innovation and technology
- Sustainability through community collaboration
The call for contributions is now closed. We received a high number of responses and would like to extend our thanks to everyone who submitted a contribution. The contributions have been reviewed and selected by the OPFCON working group, comprising OPF members.
The following organisations will be presenting at OPFCON. The full agenda will be available soon. There are still a couple of poster slots available with a rolling deadline.
- University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
- TIB Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology University Library / ZBW Leibniz Information-Centre for Economics
- The National Archives, UK
- University College London
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- National Archives of the Netherlands
- CSC – IT Center for Science
Registration for OPFCON will open soon.
OPF members benefit from priority registration and free places. There will be a small charge for non members.
We are offering sponsorship opportunities for OPFCON on a first-come, first-served basis. Becoming a sponsor is a great way to demonstrate your support for open sustainable digital preservation. Each package also delivers a range of benefits, from complimentary registrations, speaking and networking opportunities, to promoting your organisation’s brand, and more.
Find out more: OPFCON Sponsorship packages.
If you would like to become an OPFCON sponsor please contact us.
A huge thank you to our sponsors for supporting our event!